Under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, the definitions of “Sell” and “Personal Information” were expanded as follows:
- "Sale or Sell" means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s personal information by the business to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- "Personal Information" means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
Sharing of Personal Information situations not considered a sale and not covered by your "Do Not Sell" request are:
- sharing with our affiliates,
- sharing with our service providers,
- sharing as required by law,
- sharing to enforce our rights,
- sharing in connection with a business transfer,
- or sharing you have requested or for which you have provided consent (For more detailed information, please visit our Privacy Notice).
- You will need to disable cookies with this tool on each computer you use to access our website(s)
- You will need to disable cookies with this tool within each browser (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge/Internet Explorer) you use to access our website(s)
- You will need to disable cookies with this tool after clearing cache in your browser or if you perform an operation that effectively clears the cache (e.g., a clean reinstall of your browser)
Click here to disable non-essential cookies in this browser.